Welcome to the MikesPickz MLB Sweep Tracker – 2011 Edition!
Last updated: Complete 2011 Regular Season
Be sure to check out the current year MLB Sweep Tracker @ MLBSweeps.com
Key: 2-Game Sweep | Baltimore Orioles | 2-3. This would indicate that the Orioles have swept two 2-Game Series and been swept in three 2-Game Series.
|Team||2-Game Sweeps||3-Game Sweeps||4-Game Sweeps||Total|
|Boston Red Sox||1-1||6-4||2-0||9-5|
|New York Yankees||1-0||5-3||1-0||7-3|
|Tampa Bay Rays||0-1||8-2||1-0||9-3|
|Toronto Blue Jays||1-0||3-3||0-0||4-3|
|Chicago White Sox||1-2||3-4||0-1||4-7|
|Kansas City Royals||1-1||1-5||0-2||2-8|
|Los Angeles Angels||2-2||3-2||1-1||6-5|
|New York Mets||1-1||1-2||1-2||3-5|
|St. Louis Cards||2-0||4-5||1-0||7-5|
|Los Angeles Dodgers||0-2||4-2||0-0||4-4|
|San Diego Padres||0-0||4-6||1-1||5-7|
|San Francisco Giants||1-1||5-5||1-0||7-6|
Quick Facts and Notes
- There were 189 sweeps in the MLB during the 2011 Regular Season. The American League had 90 and the National League had 99.
- The best Sweep-Swept record was the Texas Rangers, who were 11-1
- The worst Sweep-Swept record was the Houston Astros, who were 2-14
- Six teams had 10 or more sweeps. The Milwaukee Brewers led the league with 15 sweeps.
- Five teams were swept 10 or more times. The Houston Astros were swept the most with 14.
- The Toronto Blue Jays were involved in the least amount of sweeps with 7 (4-3).
- The Milwaukee Brewers were involved in the most amount of sweeps with 20 (15-5).